- Energy Policy and vital long term National Interests
- Why Biomass
- Biomass Gasification
- Dendro 2005
- Dendro Fuels for Power Generation
- Energy in the years ahead
- Sustainable Development of Liberated Areas and National Economy
- Why does Sri Lanka need Dendro Energy?
- NASA: Ozone, Nitrogen Change the Way Rising CO2 Affects Earth's Water
- Bio Fuels vs Food
- Spin Off Benefits of Bio Energy
- The Cost and Art of Living with high Energy Prices
The Bio-Energy Association of Sri Lanka (BEASL) was formed by a group of concerned citizens who have long strived to promote the use of indigenous resources for power generation and thus reduce the increasing dependence on imported fossil fuels for both generation of electricity and thermal energy requirements.
In the backdrop of power shortages in the past years and the looming threat of further shortages and the escalation of costs of energy, the value of Biomass energy is at last being realized and has received the attention of the government authorities.
In order to offer well considered opinions and advice for the formulation of necessary policies and plans BEASL has been incorporated as an association under the Companies Act.
Address: 465/1 Sunethradevi Road, Pepiliyana, Boralesgamuwa, Sri Lanka
Telephone: +94 (0)11 2812584